Latitude 43 was imagined by the avant-garde architect Georges-Henri Pingusson. The building, registered on the inventory of historical monuments in 1992, is a reference in architecture.
This large 110-room hotel, inaugurated on July 14, 1932, was intended to welcome rich vacationers around leisure, sport, and relaxation. It had a large restaurant and many sports facilities and relaxation (Olympic pool, bar, dancing and casino).
The hotel has worked four seasons before being declared bankrupt and undergo a few transformations. Occupied by the Italian army and German, the places serve as HQ in the US military in August 1944, then as a rest center until 1947.
From 1950, the rooms are sold in apartment. Today this building is a private property and is not visited
Printed by H. Chachoin Paris
Very good state
Sign up & benefit from discounts or exclusive offers.