Original poster for Chocolat Grondard.
Between the rue M. le Prince and the rue de l'Odéon, there used to be a beautiful Chocolat Grondard store. Founded in 1853, Grondard later had two stores in Paris: 129, boulevard Saint Germain, and 53, boulevard Malesherbes. Its factory was later transferred to Grand-Montrouge, 93-95, route d'Orléans.
Grondard disappeared in 1922.
Gastronomy - Advertising
Express chocolate inseparable tablets
Good condition, traces of folds
Sign up & benefit from discounts or exclusive offers.